Due to COVID-19, our Summer Semi-Annual action items will be voted on via Mail Ballot. BALLOT WILL BE SENT BY U.S. MAIL TO BE RETURNED BY AUGUST 9, 2020
(Results available by Wednesday, August 12, 2020).
Below are links to documents related to the vote. If you would like a printed copy.
1. Approval, and adoption of proposed 2020-2021 Budget for The First Baptist Church and the Lighthouse Early Childhood Center.
Note: An online Zoom Webinar will be held on Saturday, August 1 from 10:00am - 11:00am. Here is the registration link:
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Aug 1, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: FBCSD Budget Webinar
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
2. Approval of the Minutes from the Semi-Annual Business Meeting held January 26, 2020. These will also be made available online or from the church office.
3. Confirmation of Appointment of Paul Purington as Vice-Moderator
1. Treasurer’s annual report - Included above in Budget Summary document.
2. The Board’s annual report- This will be given in writing available online here once available.
Thank you for taking the time to return your ballot. If you have any questions, please contact Joanmarie Ehman, Moderator@fbcsd.com, or Crystal Escamilla, Secretary@fbcsd.com or Pastor Scott, email@example.com.